Arden Sixth Form Aims
- To foster a belief that there is no ceiling to students' achievements and to develop full potential to enable successful transfer to the next stage of their career
- To stimulate a love of learning, encouraging students to engage in this love for the rest of their lives
- To recognise students' contributions to a caring community and cultivate in that community a sense of corporate responsibility to the pupils in lower years
- To allow students to take calculated risks, from which they learn, adapt and move forward.
- To participate in extra curricular activities that will broaden horizons, encourage new friendship groups and develop personal, moral and social perspectives.