Safe Internet Access
- The evaluation of on-line materials is a part of every subject using the Internet.
- The school will work in partnership with Solihull MBC to ensure filtering systems are as effective as possible.
- If staff or pupils discover unsuitable sites, the URL, time and date must be reported to the school e-Safety Co-ordinator or ICT Support Staff.
- We are aware of the need to ensure that filtering policies take account of new developments on the Internet and they are regularly updated by Solihull MBC Network Team and the Network Manager.
- The Network Manager will ensure that regular checks are made to ensure that the filtering methods selected are appropriate, effective and reasonable.
More information about internet safety from Government website: