PE Code of Conduct
Details of the code of conduct expected from pupils when having a PE lesson or team practice.
- Arrive promptly and change quickly
- Forget your kit and there will be consequences ie punishment
- Forgotten your kit - borrow some fast!
- Take off all jewellery and hand in all valuables
- Dispose of any chewing gum in an appropriate manner ie the bin
- Respect the facilities and the equipment
- Remember safety items such as shin pads and gum shields
- Listen carefully to the teachers instructions - this is for your own safety
- Encourage fellow pupils, praising skills and performance
- Remember, you learn from others as well as the teacher
- Finally, always leave smartly dressed