Pupil Premium Funding 2020-2021
This year we have 164 pupils eligible for Pupil Premium and expected an income of £156,168. We have used this funding to support students in the following ways:
- Staff deployed to work with small groups of PP students
- Literacy testing to highlight any additional support needed and support put in place
- Overstaffing in English/Maths to enable to run PP intervention sessions
- School expenses such as uniform, ingredients, stationery and revision guides.
- We continued to work with our external specialist services including Malachi, dare2dream and our educational psychologist to provide support to our children when the normal routines had been altered. This support was proven to be invaluable.
- Pastoral Support Staff