Pupil Premium Funding 2019-2020
During the academic year 2019/2020 we had 153 students who were eligible for Pupil Premium Funding, and we anticipated receiving £144,000 this year. At the beginning of the school year we anticipated using this funding to support students in the following ways:
- Additional tuition in English and Maths,
- Educational school trips, music lessons, school expenses such as uniform, ingredients, stationery and revision guides.
- Support services such as counselling, family support and in school pastoral managers and our Education Welfare Officer (EWO) who manages attendance.
However as schools closed in March 2020 and did not reopen for the rest of the year we had altered our focus with the following strategies:
- We provided vouchers for families eligible for FSM prior to the government announcing the national scheme.
- We were able to loan out chromebooks as well as providing places in school for vulnerable children who required the structured support of school.
We continued to work with our external specialist services including Malachi, dare2dream and our educational psychologist to provide support to our children when the normal routines had been altered. This support was proven to be invaluable.
|Attainment/Progress 8 Summary|
|Average Total Attainment 8||54.9|
|Average Attainment 8 Grade||5.49|
|Average KS2 Prior Attainment||4.85|
|Average Estimated A8||51.36|
|Average Total Progress 8||0.38|
|P8 Upper Confidence Interval||0.9|
|P8 Lower Confidence Interval||-0.14|
|Pupils Included (Progress 8 Coverage)||24|
|Pupils with Adjusted Progress 8 Scores||0|
|Average Total Progress 8 (Unadjusted)||0.38|
|Positive Progress 8|
|Pupils achieving a Positive Overall Progress 8 score||15|
|Pupils achieving a Positive Progress 8 score in ALL 4 baskets||9|
|Pupils achieving a Positive Progress 8 score in English||14|
|Pupils achieving a Positive Progress 8 score in Maths||14|
|Pupils achieving a Positive Progress 8 score in EBacc||11|
|Pupils achieving a Positive Progress 8 score in Open||16|