Below is a summary of how lost property is dealt with at Arden Academy. We appreciate that replacing lost items can be expensive, so hopefully these guidelines will help.
- Please ensure all items of property and uniform/kit are named.
- Parents should insure any items, such as musical instruments, mobile phones, before sending them into school as the school insurance scheme does not cover these items.
- Lost property is stored outside the P1 Office and items left here are available for retrieval at all times.
- At the end of every term, we will offer parents the opportunity to come and look through lost property and items left after this time will be given to the PTFA for their FaceBook Pre-loved Uniform sale.
- The school is not responsible for items of property brought into school which get damaged or lost, although every effort will be made to find lost property.